TC Lam SoMeWhErE i BeLonG..

One Day..

One Day..

Blog

PIck the blogging UP againLI

I couldn't remember how long din i update my blog..
1 week
2 weeks
probably 3 weeks

recall bek these 3 weeks....
Beside Final Year Project, i can only remember the party i had join last friday..
ROBOT PUNK..
nice party...
Great atmosphere..
A professional DJ with his "tu di" DJ...
a great show had been held...

2 thumbs up and 5 stars to u all !!!
maybe the perform can be improve but the attitude is definitely worth the 5 stars..

Almost one month had been gone...
but i must admit, i still in the changing mode...
i dun know wat i m thinking....
i found that i m a bit selfish..
maybe after my exam, i need to have a deep consideration abt my current status.

Six more weeks later i will be graduated...
Engineer, a job that many ppls think that it is a professional job..
22 yrs old and get a degree, wat a nice status?
but why m i feel ashamed abt it...
somemore
for me, all of that are
SHIT !!

Puzzling now..
FUtuRe
is it in my hand...
which path i suppose to chose?

i know i m lucky to born in my family..
i can own watever i want..
but i dun like..
i rather sleep on a mat beside the road but the mat is bought by me
than
living in a luxury house but not my house.

haiz...
i really feel something BAD gonna happen soon..

PRAY for that not happen on my FAMILY n FRIENDs...

Recall bek the moment i met the accident..
car had been over turn...
i follow the motion of turning..

NOW.
i m so lucky..i still alive..

Mailbox

TiMe mAcHinE

i'm counting


Retro Inspiration Design by Insight MoreTemplates © 2009