TC Lam SoMeWhErE i BeLonG..

One Day..

One Day..

Blog

My BLOG background Music had been changed

For me, it is not easy to make me to change the background music for my BLOG..
bc..i will only use the song which will make me touch..
TODAY, i listened this SONG from the UK show, THE X FOCTOR..
n..it really really make me TOUCH...

A song that describe the LOVE between children n father..
wat an amazing concept for this lyric..

HOPE all the visitors to my BLOG enjoy this SONG



Went bek to JB for 4 days...
have a great moment with every ppl there...

Celebrated Ah B's BIRTHDAY and have happy drinking section wif u all..
^_^
LIFE can be simple only in CAFE..
this is the sentences that i had mentioned before..
at this moment, i still think that is true..

Beside that, spending rest of the time with HER..
Great n Nice n Memorable

Had received MUM's Phone call this evening..
look like wat i had mentioned, something bad gonna be happened is going to be true..
my granny look like......
>_<
i HATE..
sad things happen..

i m a GUY who only will keep all my sad things in my heart..
i dun like to share..
SO..
can i pray for lesser sad things happen in my LIFE...

i m jus a normal ppl..
i cannot keep so much in my heart..
so, pls let sad thing happen lesser in my life..

NORMAL guy...
tc here..
with the sincerity to pray to GOD..
PLS..
Bring healthy to my granny n dun let my DAD be sad..

like the SONG..
Dance with my PaPa..
Dance with my MaMa..
Dance with my Granny..
....

:-(


Mailbox

TiMe mAcHinE

i'm counting


Retro Inspiration Design by Insight MoreTemplates © 2009