TC Lam SoMeWhErE i BeLonG..

One Day..

One Day..

Blog

Tc Lam --C'in Lam

The last post was posted almost 2 months from now.
Such a long time din pick the blogging habit up..
No reason, just nothing joyful worth to be shared.

The first intention to make me started blogging was to share all the happy moments wif all me friend..
but recently....tons of unhappiness things had make me vex n sad..
so, this will be the only reason that i had lost my intention to blogging in the recent time...

for me, a very tough time in these days...
i m a guy that dun like to share things wif my friends..
and everythings jus keep inside my heart ...
no matter how sad i m, i will always pretend to be happy in front of all the ppl...
i dun know whether this action is good...
i jus know this action had make me DAMN tired..

i had almost exhausted...
undoubtful future...
unhappy life...
WTF i m doing now...
i also dun know...
keep escaping from the reality...

Family- lot of unfortunate had been happened..
Friends- many of friends that i only want to bring happiness to them.. but if i afraid i had no more energy to keep it on..
Love- the most failure area in my life...
Study- My University n me jus a business relationship, not an education...

i hope i can end this type of life as soon as possible but i know... it is impossible..

I keep playing at every party n carnival...but the harder i played, the sadness i got after that...
i keep pressing myself to let the things be...but the harder i pressed, the tighter i held...

i jus became 22yrs old... i hope i can do whatever without any consideration...BUT....god always like to play the jokes to me..
i will not blame the joke that god had played to me because i know that there are the challenges that he gave me...
i jus blamed myself for lacking the abilities to overcome the challenges....

MOMENT OF TRUTH..i lost in the challenge...
MOMENT OF TRUTH..i have no more confident to accept the challenges again...
MOMENT OF TRUTH.. THere r no other ways but to accept the challenges....
MOMENT OF TRUTH , i m tired..
MOMENT OF TRUTH , i m not happy...
but
MOMENT OF TRUTH , this is life..

22 yrs old...a young adult...
tc lam...is from my name. THYE CHIN LAM...
C'in Lam...a silly new name for me..(bc hope a new name can bring new life).
i will use this name to conquer the challenges...

Now, i have lost all the confidence..
i know i cannot overcome these challenge....
but a year consist of 365 days..
i hope i will pick my confidence back soon..
at that time...i will fight...

BECOZ... i jus want live in happy ...
LIVE in HAPPY only...

HAPPineSS meter
5%/100% ------16 MAY 2009

Mailbox

TiMe mAcHinE

i'm counting


Retro Inspiration Design by Insight MoreTemplates © 2009