TC Lam SoMeWhErE i BeLonG..

One Day..

One Day..

Blog

ALCOHOL night

Finally...i decided to cut away my medium long curly hair.....
i am now also feel weird that i will decide to cut off my hair...
once..i hate curly hair...but when the time goes on..i love to have a natural curly hair...
cut off the hair that i had kept it for almost 8 months..
A NEW LOOK now... short hair...
thanks HALIM to help me to cut my hair...

Have an alcohol night....
recently, i had drank a lot of alcohol..haiz...
i think the only way that always can keep me out from  thinking those trouble matter  is jus alcohol..
DANCE wif friends, DRINK wif friend, CHAT wif friend...
From their smiling n happy face.. i hope i can get some infection from them...

Bee n Joey them had gone for trip...SO sad can't join them....WTF FYP....
i m now plan to continue my previous year plan.. setting out my own BRAND...
but i have no time...
again...FYP...
really damn life wif this FYP...

i think i also need to start to do my application to further study in UK...
m i really want to go?
C'in... wat is ur answer in ur deep heart...

Finally... i know the reason that...
PPL DUN WANT TO GREW UP...

HAppineSS meter
10/100 >_<

Mailbox

TiMe mAcHinE

i'm counting


Retro Inspiration Design by Insight MoreTemplates © 2009