TC Lam SoMeWhErE i BeLonG..

One Day..

One Day..

Blog

LOST


i oredi forgot when was the last time i really blogged.
But, at this very late night..
i picked it up..

CNY, LUNAR 3 night....

After the reunion dinner wif my family
n lunar 1 n 2 spent in my father's hometown..
i m now at my bed..

listen to this song n recall bek my UNI life....

"感覺快樂就忙東忙西
感覺累了就放空自己
別人說的話 隨便聽一聽 自己作決定
不想擁有太多情緒
一杯紅酒配電影
在周末晚上 關上了手機 舒服窩在沙發裡"

i m missing those 放空自己's life...life.......

After graduate, i spend 2 months for relaxing...
then i got a job n working as an engineer...

nothing worth to be shared....
i gain something
i lost something also...

i LOST the direction...
i LOST the ability to manage my time myself...

NOT that HAPPY...

REALITY is Swallowing my DREAM...

LOST.....


Mailbox

TiMe mAcHinE

i'm counting


Retro Inspiration Design by Insight MoreTemplates © 2009