TC Lam SoMeWhErE i BeLonG..

One Day..

One Day..

Blog

SATAY nitez.....

16.07.20091
HAD classes till 4pm....
but i feel i m tired then i bek home at 3pm ( haha..wat a good excuse for me)
SOMEBODY was waiting for me to bek JB together lo ^_^
KACAU me when i was driving...


HAHA...finally, i became a dangerous driver to take photo wif her lo..
so DANGEROUS..
driving together wif photo taken...

SATAY nitez..
all the foods that we ordered that night
tc, angeline, Onn, Sally, Nana n Nana's BF( forget his name, sorry)

ONN bullied Sally, Sally bullied ONN
They were so enjoy to get bully by each others..
HAHA..

NANA n NANA's BF ( Angeline's Cousin)
First time met them..
wat a fun couple..
^_^

OMG..
me n Angeline..
i was LOOKing so TIRED
y ??
is it all the satays had been eaten by them?
no more for me??
... haha...


GREAT SATAY's NIGHT
THX all..
^_^


Mailbox

TiMe mAcHinE

i'm counting


Retro Inspiration Design by Insight MoreTemplates © 2009