TC Lam SoMeWhErE i BeLonG..

One Day..

One Day..

Blog

TODAY is THURSDAY

this few days were too long for me...
most of the time stay at my room...

SUFTING NET....
keep escaping from doing FYP....
i found that i had changed a lot when due wif FYP....
i cannot overcome it but jus escaping..haiz...

recently chat wif Angeline  a lot...
found that...actually, i m also a very lonely ppl...
she had expressed some of her feel n get the respond from my deep heart...

This semester, a bit different...
most of the time..i need to sttend the class alone...
i m oredi quite a independence ppl..
but look like GOD want to train me to be extreme independent..
ok..i accpect the challenge...

GIVE UP the idea to FURTHER STUDY in UK...
no reason....jus hate to studying anymore...
useless TC...

NOW, i only wished that i can find a way to  put in all my energy into FYP...
not that i dun want to put in effort...
but i find no place to put in my energy....

my heart is beating....
i m keep breathing....
my life is keep going...
but
look like i m always stand at the same dot....

i want to fulfill my dream...
but wat is my dream...

now...i jus want to FINISH my FYP..
FYP had make me turn to another ppl..
finsh FYP n return bek the real TC to the world...

DAMN MOODY now...
DAMN LONELY  now...

send me an angel...GUIDE me ....to happy liffe......

Mailbox

TiMe mAcHinE

i'm counting


Retro Inspiration Design by Insight MoreTemplates © 2009